Wordsearch - Key Stage 3
Can you answer the questions and find the correct answer in the wordsearch?
If you get stuck, try the webpages below to help you learn more!
- 1 What is the name of the force that is created by the engines and moves the Aircraft forwards?
- 2 What is the name of the force that acts in the opposite direction to thrust?
- 3 What is the name of the force that sucks the aircraft into the sky and enables it to fly?
- 4 What is the name of the force that acts in the opposite direction to lift?
- 5 What part of the aircraft generates the force of lift?
- 6 Who built and flew the first powered plane?
- 7 What is the name of the study of how things move through the air?
- 8 Who was the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean?
- 9 What does the first ‘A’ in CAA stand for?
- 10 What is the name for someone who serves on a space craft?